1st 5 L Container
1. Dissolve 2 kg of calcium chloride dihydrate in 4 liters of RO water and then fill the container with RO water.
2. NOTE: Always add the salt to the water – never vice versa!
3. Then add 25 mL Balling Light 1 – Color & Grow Elements and 25 mL Balling Light Trace 2 – Metabolic Elements to the container.
2nd 5 L Container
1. Dissolve 2 kg of magnesium chloride hexahydrate in 4 liters of RO water and then fill the container with RO water.
2. This new method does not require magnesium sulfate as it would accumulate in the water. Nothing else is added to this canister
3rd 5 L Container:
1. Dissolve 500 g of Carbonate Mix in 4 liters of RO water and then fill the container with RO water.
2. Then add 25 mL Balling Light Trace 3 0 Health Elements to the container.
Ultra Balling Light Calcium Mix is part of the Balling Light system from Fauna Marin. The balling light system is a system of dosing Calcium, Carbonate and Magnesium as well as trace elements to replenish your reef tank. These elements are depleted because corals consume them as they grow.
- ALK/KH 10ml/100 Liter + 0,5 dkH
- CA 10 ml/100 Liter + 18 mg / Liter
- MG 10 ml/100 Liter + 5 mg / Liter