Roti-Feast contains millions of fully intact Brachionus plicatilis marine rotifers
For superior color, vitality and growth-rates, Roti-Feast is a highly nutritious plankton feed perfect for hardcorals, larval fish, and other reef carnivores that feed on small zooplankton.
Rotifers are a critical feed used in marine fish and invertebrate hatcheries around the world.
- Millions of fully intact marine rotifers with millions of eggs
- Excellent feed for non photo-synthetic corals, sea fans, anemones, anthias and chromis
- Promotes superior color, vitality and growth-rates
- Grown and enriched (gut-loaded) with Instant Algae® and Phyto-Feast® for an optimum nutritional profile.
- Diverse nutritional profile including carotenoids, sterols, omega-3's & omega-6, and essential amino acids
- Fully Intact Rotifers — no leaking nutrients and full bioavailability
- Non Clumping —size appropriate for reef organisms
- Optimal digestibility, size, nutritional profile (when enriched) and almost universal acceptability by marine organisms.