A mixture of bacterial cultures selected by NITROSOMONAS spp., NITROBACTER spp. and BACILLUS anaerobes.
- It’s fast acting thanks to the double actions of the nitrificating bacteria which completes the reaction from ammonia to nitrates;
- Thanks to the presence of anaerobic micro organisms it completes the nitrogen cycle transforming nitrates into nitrogen molecules (N2);
- It accelerates the nitrification process even with BOD5 levels above 200ml oo2/l (high levels of pollution)
- Reducing pollution stops micro organisms spreading;
- 100% efficient and easy to use thanks to the disposable phial;
- It can be handled without any particular precautions since it is not harmful.